Saturday, February 18, 2012

What is the fastest car in Forza Motorsport 3, A class and D class?

I have been looking for the best online cars for A class (500-600) an D class for ages (Not sure for D class power). I don't care how much I have to spend, I just want to know what car it is and what i have to do to it to make it the best it can be for either D class or A class. I already have an Audi R8 5.2 Quattro and Ferrari California both at 600 for A class.

If this is not known, may i know what car is best for the online 'The playground' section races:

Tag (Virus)

Last man standing

Cat and Mouse.

If easier contact me on my account W A lL lL E R (Xbox live Account)

Many thanks.What is the fastest car in Forza Motorsport 3, A class and D class?
Audi S5 too but you have pretty much the fastest cars

No comments:

Post a Comment