Wednesday, February 15, 2012

In Forza Motorsport 3, Trouble at Race-Starts?

My cars in career mode, all I have done to them is do 'Quick Upgrades', but most all of them when I try to gun the car when the countdown is at 1 at the beginning of the race, I used to be to just blow off the starting line no problem, but in this game the car struggles to get out of first gear, and you hear the engine whining and the Tacometer is stuck in red-line in first gear for a few seconds then I finally get go and it switches to second gear. I dont know alot about cars, but enjoy the game, and I use Automatic Transmission , is there any chance the Quick Upgrades dont add a Racing Transmission Upgrade and is this the problem?In Forza Motorsport 3, Trouble at Race-Starts?
It is possible. If you have ever changed any settings on your car involving transmission, I would strongly suggest that you review those areas to make sure that you did not accidentally change something.

No comments:

Post a Comment