Tuesday, February 21, 2012

I am getting an XBOX 360 tomorrow and was wondering should I get the 250GB or the 4GB model?

I will be playing Forza Motorsport 3 and The Mass Effect games the first month. Will 4GB be big enough to start with an I can add an HDD at a later date?I am primarily not an online gamer. I will have xbox live and want to do some of the content downloads like cars, etc. Also, do I need any special cords to hook up to my HDTV? Thanks!I am getting an XBOX 360 tomorrow and was wondering should I get the 250GB or the 4GB model?
All right mate, get the 250GB. I have it. It is absolutely fantastic!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You need a lot of space for games like Forza because of the DLC
I dont think 250 gb memory is really necessary unless you plan on downloading a lot of things from the xbox live marketplace, or storing a lot of music and other such stuff. If you are using it strictly for game data storage though, 4 GB should be enough. To plug it in to an HDTV you could use an HDMI cable, or the composite video jacks that come with the xbox. It has a switch for either HDTv or regular on the cord that comes with, just use the yellow video jack for regular quality, and the other three video jacks for high quality.I am getting an XBOX 360 tomorrow and was wondering should I get the 250GB or the 4GB model?
Real simple here, go with the 250GB. I have several games that require over half a gig just for game data. If you are talking about playing car games such as Forza, you are going to need more space. You save all your game data + tuning set ups + paint jobs + pics + replays + ghosts not to mention all the downloaded cars or maps you get... you get the picture. Your not going to need 250GB just for those types of games though but you are going to need MUCH more than 4GB. Anyone that says otherwise hasn't played Forza on their own system and checked the memory.
the 4GB model comes with Kinect im pretty sure.



if you 1) dont want Kinect, or 2) want to install more than 1 or 2 games to your hard drive,

go with the 250GB



i have the 250GB model and its awesome. I have like.. 20 arcade games and i've installed most of the games i play on a disc to my hard drive (they load/run much faster that way) and i have about 180GB free.



its definitely nice not to have to worry about space.



and yes it only comes with a standard definition cable. I would suggest going out and buying an HDMI cable. might be about $30 bucks or so but that gives you hi-def picture and sound and you can also use it to hook up other devices to your tv.I am getting an XBOX 360 tomorrow and was wondering should I get the 250GB or the 4GB model?
Another difference between the two that I should add is that the 250GB version is a glossy finish which can scratch easy and the 4GB is a matte finish that doesn't scratch or show fingerprints. You can also buy the 250gb later if you want but with Microsoft's pricing it will cost more.
Go with the 250GB model. If you don't you will wish you would've spent the extra money in the beggining. If you have Xbox live you will start downloading stuff and 4GB is just not enough.
get the 250g forza motorsport 3 you have to install disc 2 to play and it like 1.9g and its alot better to install all your game to your 360
if u dont download a lot of stuff or play a lot of games 4gb should be fine

No comments:

Post a Comment