Saturday, February 18, 2012

Forza 3 turning issue?

In Forza Motorsport 3 I have this S-class car that was just plain HORRIBLE at going around curves, you literally couldn't press sideways or it would immediately skid. This car is a Ford Shelby GT500 that I heavily upgraded to the tops of the S-class. So basically I got used to using it's horrible handling then upgraded it for S-class and the problems basically doubled to like I said, if you turn it will skid. So I tuned the car abit and it has gotten aton better, but if I try to turn and use the gas at the same it will once again immediately skid. Any advice on tuning so this won't happen? I want to be able to use this car but it's just not working for me.Forza 3 turning issue?
turn on stability control. if its already on get a good car

do you just rip on full throttle? or do you just slightly pull the throttle in? most cars will spin the wheels and spin out around corners if you just go full throttle. try not giving it so much power in corners i generally do accelerate through the actual corner only coming out of the corner.

but if you're struggling to control the car try getting rid of some torque and power from downgrades or just get a new car with a smaller engine your car would have an insane amount of torque and power witch isnt always good. would be good for drifting tho

No comments:

Post a Comment