Saturday, February 18, 2012

How much is Dirt 3(Xbox 360) at Gamestop?

How much would Dirt become if I trade my Forza Motorsport 3 Xbox 360 game? Because last month I traded my Batman: Arkham Asylum(which I had for $20) at Gamestop for Mortal Kombat 9 and I got it for only $40. The guy at Gamestop said that my Batman and Forza have the same value.



So would I get Dirt 3 for $40 bucks if I trade my Forza 3? Thanks!How much is Dirt 3(Xbox 360) at Gamestop?
Never ever trade in games. always sell them on ebay or in you're local buy and sell. Stores will give you 40% - 50% back of what you payed for. Go to gamestop.com and check the price there selling you're game for (used) and then lower it like $10, thats how not to get ripped off.How much is Dirt 3(Xbox 360) at Gamestop?
Well, I don't know if Dirt 3 would have the same value as Forza 3, but the price for Dirt 3 is like $60. You probably already knew this, but thats all I got. You could also just go to the store and ask the guy.How much is Dirt 3(Xbox 360) at Gamestop?
The value of a game decreases over time to make sure call the store and ask personally

No comments:

Post a Comment