Tuesday, February 21, 2012

What do you think about the Xbox 360 games I'm getting for Christmas?

Ok, I'm already getting Batman Arkham Asylum, Halo ODST, and Modern Warfare 2 before X-mas. What I want is Assassin's Creed 2, Ultimate Alliance 2, Mini Ninjas, Left 4 Dead 2, and Forza Motorsport 3. Tell me if you think there's another game I might be intrusted in and tell me what you think about the games I'm getting.What do you think about the Xbox 360 games I'm getting for Christmas?
The list is nearly the same as mine. I'll probably skip on Batman, Assasin's Creed 2, Ultimate Alliance, and Mini Ninjas but I intend to rent the middle two. I'm also going to try and get NHL 10 when it comes out.What do you think about the Xbox 360 games I'm getting for Christmas?
how about :

gt5

uncharted 2

mag

god of war 3

final fantasy

which u cant get

No comments:

Post a Comment