Saturday, February 18, 2012

Should I get Fallout 3, or Fable 2?

So im trading a game for a different game. The game I am trading is Forza Motorsport 3, and Ive got a choice betweem Fallout 3, or Fable 2. Forza 3 is only worth about $40 in store...So, which is worth more, and which do you guys think is better? Convince me :)Should I get Fallout 3, or Fable 2?
See it depends on what time of game you are after. Both games in their own right are very decent games. I own both and have completed both a few times. If u want a game which is fun and light hearted id always go for fable 2 however there isnt much dlc for it. Fallout 3 is a more serious game and the world is huge. with at least 4 dlc areas aswell there is so much to explore and the amount of side quests on this game is scary. Graphics in both games are really good however fallout 3 can suffer from loading times due to the size. You could probably pick up the game of the year editon of fallout 3 which comes with all the dlc. Fable 2 goty edition is also good but u only get two new areas and they are rather small with limited questing. Both Games have a lasting appeal as both give you freedom to be as bad or good as you want. i personally love making my character on fable 2 look like the devil with horns and burning eyes just by slaughetring loads of people. i find it hard to pick between both games as both are awesome in their own right. if u could pick up both then you would be landed.
You should add me on xbox me gamertag is GAWZAShould I get Fallout 3, or Fable 2?
Fallout 3, or Fallout New Vegas. I'd reccomend Fable 3 over Fable 2, But Fallout over Fable.



Fallout is alot more expansive, exciting and intruiging. There are endless ways to complete the game where as with Fable its either good or evil. Fallout will really test your skills when on hard mode as well, Fable is alot easier and only one difficulty.



You'll get more than your moneys worth from itShould I get Fallout 3, or Fable 2?
fall out 3 is a good game but it is quite hard at times fable 2 is relay good so u shoud get fable 2

No comments:

Post a Comment