Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Im planning to sell my xbox 360 for a ps3?

How much should i sell it for i got it like 2 months ago. Its and xbox 360 120 gs elite, 2 controlers, internet cable, mouth speaker or whatever its called lol, halo 3 ODST, forza motorsport 3, mw2? Or should i keep it and why?Im planning to sell my xbox 360 for a ps3?
if your not happy with it then sell it.. but i dont see much of a difference between the Ps3 and xbox 360 but then again im not a hardcore gamer i just play occasionally.



you can sell it for at least $400
if you dont like it sell it for ps3 because it has way better graphics with bluray and much more better games e.g mgs4,uncharted 2,super/street fighter 4 and many othersIm planning to sell my xbox 360 for a ps3?
keep it, but buy the 250gb hard drive and sell your 120gb on ebay,
PS3 is wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy鈥?betterIm planning to sell my xbox 360 for a ps3?
keep ur xbox.
get a ps3. I love my ps3 (:
  • miata
  • andys auto sport
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment