Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Should I buy the Xbox 360 Elite or the Playstation 3 Slim?

Well, I have had my Nintendo Wii for a long time and it seems like I am getting tired of it. I like the Playstation 3 because my friends and cousins have it. But on the other hand, you have the Xbox 360 which is a very good game system. Pricing is no big deal because they both cost the same. I like playing online on both, but it seems that Xbox 360's online is just two better and has over 900,000 people on there. I do not really care about Blue-Ray but it is always good to have one around. Well, I do not like shooting games so please do not mention Halo on the Xbox 360 or any other shooting game on both Consoles. I am afraid that if I buy the Xbox 360 Elite, I might get the Red Ring of Death. Does the Red Ring of Death still happen to new Xbox 360's? Does the Red Ring of Death happen if I play the Xbox 360 for 3 hours straight. Anyway, here are some games that I like on each Console.



Xbox 360 Games



1. MX vs. ATV: Reflex

2. Championship Paintball 2009

3. Kung Fu Panda

4. Indiana Jones 2

5. Pure

6. MLB 2K9

7. NBA LIVE 10

8. Madden NFL 10

9. Forza Motorsport 3 ( This is my favorite game on earth)

10. Midnight Club Los Angeles: Complete Edition

11. Assassins Creed 2



Playstation 3 Games



1. MX vs. ATV: Reflex

2. Championship Paintball 2009

3. Kung Fu Panda

4. Indiana Jones 2

5. Pure

6. MLB 2K9

7. NBA LIVE 10

8. Madden NFL 10

9. Gran Turismo 5 ( There is a new version coming out on February 2nd 2010)

10. Midnight Club Los Angeles: Complete Edition

11. Ratchet and Clank: A Crack in Time

12. Little Big Planet: Game of The Year Edition

13. Assassins Creed 2

14. Uncharted 2 ( My favorite game on the Playstation 3)

15. Kung Fu Panda

16. Indiana Jones 2





So, I think that you get my taste of games on the Xbox 360 and the Playstation 3. Please do not consider that there is more Playstation 3 Games than there is on Xbox 360 because I am asking on which one is better online? Which one has less shooting games?



Also, if I buy the Playstation 3, I will not buy a Nintendo DS along side with it because I have a Nintendo Wii. I would not buy a PSP 3000 either because I do not travel that much and it would be stupid to have a PSP 3000 with a Playstation 3 because I would obviously play with the Playstation 3 more. I would buy an iPhone 3GS with the Playstation 3 and with the Xbox 360 I will buy the PSP 3000! So, I need serious help guys. Please Explain your answer and do not just put down a one word answer because if you do, you will not be my Best Answer. You will be my worst Answer. So, thank you guys and thank you everybody. As you know that I need serious help!Should I buy the Xbox 360 Elite or the Playstation 3 Slim?
It ALL depends on what features are going to use most! So if you like online gaming than XBOX Live is the way to go, while PS3 is a better system than 360 and has better quality games, and you can play Blu-ray movies on PS3, but if you are signed up for Netflix you can use the Watch Instantly feature on Xbox Live, also Microsoft is just way ahead of the game than Sony, so there is a lot more titles to choose from with a 360! Also(BTW), Nintendo Wii is best for Sport/Family/Classic(Mario) games! MARIO RACERS!
PS3! THEY HAVE BETTER GRAPHICS, PLAY BLU-RAY, AND YOU GO ONLINE FOR FREE!!

Report Abuse

Should I buy the Xbox 360 Elite or the Playstation 3 Slim?
PS3.



You get free internet, built in bluray player and MW2 is just as good on PS3. Also, you're PS3 won't die in a year like the 360 tends to do.
i say xbox 360 elite with call of duty modern warfare 2 its a OUTRAGOUES game i beat it alreadyShould I buy the Xbox 360 Elite or the Playstation 3 Slim?
PS3 since you like more games on it and xbox360 i had one and sold it to buy a ps3
i believe you should get xbox 360 elite like the Ps3 is alright but the xbox 360 is just way better
need points
I suggest Ps3 becuz free online,good graphics, great games, blue-ray. =]
For you i would suggest that you get a Ps3



Why is because people you know have it. Since you like forza so much and uncharted go with Ps3 because Gran Turismo 5 will be a substitute for forza.

Ps3 has better graphics and has a free online Gaming service and PlayStation Home.
i would go for th ps3 not because i got on but because i got both and this would be my 5th x box to burn up and stop working but i bought my ps3 new right as they came out so i dont got a slim going to get on but ps3 is what i would point you at, o yeah and a i phone is the way to go
Ok this might take a while but this guide will show you everything you need to know



lets start with ps3



best games-little big planet,killzone 2 and resistance 2



best features-blu ray,free online ,best hardware console



bad things-online isnt as good as xbox live and doesnt have best exclusives



Xbox 360



best games-gears of war 2,halo 3,left for dead 2



worst features-console tends to break down



best features-amaizng online and great exclusives



bad things-online costs but is quite cheap



i would pick Xbox 360
get th ps3 slim! they are amazing i bought one the other day and it had been GREAT. i would recoment modern warfare 2. i play it all the time. ps3 has free online also and with xbox you have to pay witch can be a real pain. it also has where you can store photos and stuuf. the ps3 is also a blue ray play and those an get SUPER expensive. you should go look up some reviews rom bestbuy or somthing they ould help you out. if you plan on haveing little kids play i guess get an xbox but if you want something nice for "older" kids then get a ps3 they are much nice and just look cooler :) actually playing mine right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment