Saturday, February 18, 2012

Should i get halo 3:ODST or Forza 3 motorsport? and why?

That really just depends on what you like. I'm a shooter fan so I bought ODST, and I thoroughly enjoyed it. I know Forza 3 got good reviews, but I'm just not in to racing games.Should i get halo 3:ODST or Forza 3 motorsport? and why?
It depends on whether you prefer first person shooters or driving games. I like fps games better, so I went with Halo 3 ODST.Should i get halo 3:ODST or Forza 3 motorsport? and why?
If you're a true fan of the Halo series, I recommend you get ODST.



ODST is too short and not worth its price tag as a full-out game, but if you don't have all the multiplayer maps (Mythic 1 and Legenday map pakcs) for Halo 3 it might then be a better deal to get ODST.

No comments:

Post a Comment