Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Should I buy the Xbox 360 Elite or the Playstation 3 Slim?

Well, I like both of the consoles, but one thing that worries me is the Red Ring of Death. Also, Playstation 3 has more games that I like, but the problem with the Playstation 3 is that I already bought the 80GB model four times and returned it those four times because one time we thought that it was messed up, and the other time we couldn't get the Internet, and then the other times I just did not play with it. So, that concerns me because I might not play with the Playstation 3 if I buy one. Here are a list of games that I like for each and you please tell me what you think I should buy.



P.S: I do not like shooting games at all



Xbox 360 Games



1. Madden NFL 10

2. NBA LIVE 10

3. Forza Motorsport 3

4. Need For Speed Shift

5. Kung Fu Panda



Playstation 3 Games



1. Uncharted 2

2. Ratchet and Clank: A Crack In Time

3. Assasins Creed 2

4. Need For Speed Shift

5. Gran Turismo 5

6. Madden NFL 10

7. NBA LIVE 10

8. Little Big Planet

9. Dirt 2

10. Little Big Planet: Game of The Year Edition



So, I hope that you guys help!!!



HELP REQUESTED!!!Should I buy the Xbox 360 Elite or the Playstation 3 Slim?
Yeah i got the red ring of death(and it burns burns burns) once before and i had to get the system fixed now i dont use it as much as i use to because i don't want it breaking down on me.I would suggest go with the PS3 Slim one for now because i read that it cuts down on your Electric Bill.It uses even less juice than the old PS3 Models.I wish it would have been released a year ago when i bought mine lmao.Both systems are nice to have in the long run though because both systems have their own exculsive games like 360 has Dead Rising which i loved every min of it. PS3 has Metal Gear Solid 4 which i loved as well.It really all depends on what you like and want out of the system.So go with the PS3 Slim you won't regret it trust me.
If you bought th 80GB 4 times then why should you get a PS3 Slim? It might happen again..

I think you should get a Xbox 360.

and dont worry about the 3 red ring of deat. it only happens if you dont take care of you xbox. Like if you modd it, play too much a never clean it., placed in small place.. stuff like that.Should I buy the Xbox 360 Elite or the Playstation 3 Slim?
PS3 Slim, its such a better deal, you won't take it back this time.
I can understand your dilemma the problem with PS3 is that it needs refining, it has a lot of great games but the console itself is quite unstable. one hard knock and most PS3s shatter (like mine, less than one foot off the ground... in pieces...) but there are quite a few solid sport games for Xbox though not as many E-T rated adventure games. Xbox 360 is simply had more time to be developed...

I would go with an Xbox,

plus there's supposed to be some awesome new features coming up for Xbox in the next 2 years, 3-d motion cameras to thwart the Wii, and voice recognizing Sims-like gamesShould I buy the Xbox 360 Elite or the Playstation 3 Slim?
xbox 360. if you know hot to take care of it nothing will happen.
Ok i am a 360 owner just got my elite when forza came out i have had no problems yet (well its still almost new anyway) now you dont like shooters i see,and the xbox has a large selection of shooting games. but because you have returned your ps3 4 times you should go with a xbox.my friend has had his elite since they were released and had no problem.



about the games now....

Forza 3 is the game you NEED to get if you get a 360

you may want to look into dead rising its a game i wont exactly call a shooter

Banjo kazooie nuts %26amp; bolts is a great game kinda like little big planet



you have listed uncharted 2 for ps3 so you may like 3rd person shooters i like these

Gears of war 2

Mass Effect

dead space



everyone says ps3 here but its your choice get what you want :)

No comments:

Post a Comment