Wednesday, February 15, 2012

What Do You Do in Forza Motorsport 3?

I've become a level 50 driver. Each level the game awards you a new car. So without even buying a single car you will already have all of the games best cars right? I forget which season I'm in, but the races are a bit long so I've started choosing my events from the event list instead of Season play each time.



Anyways, my question is- does anything happen if you keep playing Seasons? Is there a finite amount of seasons to go through? Does anything neat happen if you beat every event? The game just feels very anticlimactic right now. I love it and play it all the time, but I'm not sure if I'm missing something.What Do You Do in Forza Motorsport 3?
If you drive for 6 year in season play then you will have all "Year" the achievements (worth much gamer points). At 6th year, you will be racing with R1 car and when you finish it and start another year, you will have to race with R1 car again. Race until the end of year 6 then start choosing from events list. When you complete all of the races for gold trophy, you will also get gamer points.

No comments:

Post a Comment