Saturday, February 18, 2012

Should I buy the Xbox 360 Pro or the Playstation 3 Slim?

I love Forza Motorsport 3 and I can not resist not buying it. But, I don't like shooting games, I am mostly a fan of adventure, sports, and racing games.Should I buy the Xbox 360 Pro or the Playstation 3 Slim?
Ok well here are a couple of extra things that might make you want Playstation more.



-Free online multiplayer

-It has a Blu-ray player

-Really nice graphics for games

-Has a variety of playstation exclusives like Little Big Planet, Uncharted 2, and here is one you might like, Gran Turismo 5 which is coming out this spring (if they don't delay it again) and it is an amazing racing game
If you don`t want to buy both, buy PS3.

I have both and both is great.



There is so many games you search for.

I will also mention some exclusives for PS3:



-Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots

-Uncharted 2: Among Thieves

-Uncharted: Drake`s fortune

-LittleBigPlanet

-Killzone 2

-Naruto: Ultimate Ninja storm

-Motorstorm

-Motorstorm 2

-Resistance 2

-Infamous

-Heavenly sword

-Heavy Rain (not released yet)

-God of War 3 (not released yet)

-Yakuza 3

-Yakuza 4 (not released yet)

-And many more



Not to mention multiplatform games like Assassins Creed, GTA IV, Tekken, TES: Oblivion and much, much, much, more!



P.S.: Online is free!Should I buy the Xbox 360 Pro or the Playstation 3 Slim?
Well let me put it this way, Playstation 3 out does the 360 in raw specs and power as well as offering a wider variety of games it would seem, because the Microsoft people aim at adults with the XBOX 360 and seem to think that adults just want to play shooters. Playstation 3 tries to catch all audiences so you will see a lot of well made games in several genres.
Lol no let ME put it this way... 360 beats ps3 in graphic processing power! Lol but please dont take my advice...



Ok please read this and possibly the next one for a HONEST and EXPERT review thats NOT bias!



http://www.hardcoreware.net/playstation-鈥?/a>Should I buy the Xbox 360 Pro or the Playstation 3 Slim?
PS3 Slim mate, since Playstation is the best around.

No comments:

Post a Comment