Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Should I buy the Playstation 3 Slim or Xbox 360 Elite or wait for the next generation of game systems?

I like the Playstation 3 so much but here are the games that I like on the Playstation 3



1. Kung Fu Panda

2. Indiana Jones 2

3. Madden NFL 10

4. NBA LIVE 10

5. MLB 10

6. Assassins Creed 2

7. Uncharted 2

8. Gran Turismo 5

9. Midnight Club Los Angeles: Complete Edition

10. Ratchet and Clank: A Crack in Time

11. Little Big Planet: Game of The Year Edition



Xbox 360 Games That I like



1. Forza Motorsport 3

2. Midnight Club Los Angeles: Complete Edition

3. Assassins Creed 2

4. Madden NFL 10

5. NBA LIVE 10

6.Kung Fu Panda

7. Indiana Jones 2



So, I obviously have more Playstation 3 Games that I like, but it is not about having a lot of games. It is about the Games that you like. If I buy an Xbox 360, than I am going to buy a PSP 3000 because having a PSP 3000 would be different. Anyway, or I can just wait until Xbox or Sony comes out with a new console because I currently have a Nintendo Wii. If I wait for a new console to come out than I will be getting a PSP 3000 or a PSP GO, and an iPod Touch or Nintendo DSi. HELP!!! I want to buy something new and improved. I can wait for 2 years but not more so HELP!!!Should I buy the Playstation 3 Slim or Xbox 360 Elite or wait for the next generation of game systems?
Well PS3 is currently the most advanced system for gaming and it was built to last for 10 years in the gaming industry and I hate to break it to you, the next generation of consoles will not be coming out for the next few years. Also even if Microsoft creates another system and pops i tout now it won't do any any good in the industry and I highly doubt it would compare to the PS3 still. PS3 is built so that you only have to download updates on it, that are free by the way and you dont have to spend more money upgrading it to make it better like the Xbox 360.

You already have more games listed that you would enjoy playing on PS3, and to let you in on something, Sony is developing a motion wand and new games compatible with the motion wand for PS3.

Your best bet would be to get a PS3. Trust me I'm a proud owner and I've played the other systems and like my Sony products the best
I would say get a PS3 it is a good system (you seem to like it too) and the games will just get better.



Also the next generation is not coming out for a while because they want to get a good "life-span" out of their systems (they being Sony and Microsoft). If you look back the PS2 is going to have run for 10 years and the PS3/Xbox 360 haven't been out all that long.Should I buy the Playstation 3 Slim or Xbox 360 Elite or wait for the next generation of game systems?
You should buy a PS3, and hook it up to online. I recommend renting Uncharted: Drake's Fortune before you buy Uncharted 2, for the story will make a lot more sense.
if money is no issue then you go for the playstation 3,it has blue ray player,free online gaming and some great games (MGS4,little big planet,Uncharted 2 to name a few).that for me,would be the logical choice.Should I buy the Playstation 3 Slim or Xbox 360 Elite or wait for the next generation of game systems?
I think that you should get a PS3. Not just because there is more games you like from it, but personally, I think it is an overall better system.
Get the 360, much better device, and they are going to upgrade it immensely to make it even better.
get a ps3 why u ask?

1. free online

2. blu-ray play

3. alot more memory than 360

4. doesnt get red rings of death like 360
xbox 360

No comments:

Post a Comment