Thursday, January 26, 2012

What game should I get Assassin's Creed II, Forza Motorsport 3 Splinter conviction or madden 11?

I'm not sure what to get?What game should I get Assassin's Creed II, Forza Motorsport 3 Splinter conviction or madden 11?
I would advice you to get Assasins creed II or III, It is truly one hell of a game :DWhat game should I get Assassin's Creed II, Forza Motorsport 3 Splinter conviction or madden 11?
You can't compare those games. They're all great games. But in my opinion:
Assassins creed brotherhood is better then 2
Forza gets repetitive after a while
Splinter cell didn't have a high replay value
I don't really know a lot about madden 11 but it is a good game.What game should I get Assassin's Creed II, Forza Motorsport 3 Splinter conviction or madden 11?
ASSASSSIN'S CREED II
assaissin creed 2

then

madden then th rest

No comments:

Post a Comment