Monday, January 23, 2012

What happens if I put my car in an auction in Forza motorsport 3 and nobody buys it?

If nobody bids on my car do I just get to keep it? Also do I need an xbox live gold subscription to put my car in an auction?



P.S I have an xbox 360.What happens if I put my car in an auction in Forza motorsport 3 and nobody buys it?
http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem%26amp;item=280485795282%26amp;ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT



xbox live here and other stuff.. for starters



and i play forza, you do get to keep . after the auction is over you go on 'my auctions' then go to the car you auctioned. and there should be an option saying ' resolve auction' , press 'A' and a message will pop up saying something like your car has been placed back in your garage.What happens if I put my car in an auction in Forza motorsport 3 and nobody buys it?
Yes you keep it, and you need to have Gold Subscription to Xbox Live to put a car in auction, upload replays or photos or anything else online-related.

No comments:

Post a Comment