Monday, January 30, 2012

Forza Motorsport 3: what is the BEST A class car that has the number 600?

I dont care if i have to customize it or if it comes stock. what is the best 600 A class car on the game?Forza Motorsport 3: what is the BEST A class car that has the number 600?
I asked this same question too!!!! :O. I didn't get any good answers, but I have found out that the Audi S5 is the best car you can upgrade to A class. Many people won't like you for using it though. Many people consider it a broke PI car, because it's really fast and has about the same handling as other A class cars. Anyway the point is that car is amazing, but be warned you will not be liked or whatever because many people don't like it.





It also depends the track you are racing on. I have a certain car I use for Road Racing on the Le Mans track. Another one for the Rally De Positano track. It also depends on your tuning skills.





If you are interested in one my cars, my Gamertag is beltranjorge001. I have many cars at PI 600. Send me a message if your interested in one. Some I have are

Dodge Challenger(the newer one, I can't remember the exact year it is that the game uses)

Ford Fusion Sport

Mercedes SLK

2010 Chevrolet Camaro

Audi R8 5.2





Some more, but I cannot remember right now, and I don't feel like turning on my Xbox and stuff to check, but I have many. If you are interested just send me a message and we can try to make a deal. Ex: you tell me when to put it up for auction, and you go for it at the buyout price.









Edit: The newer Audi S5. I don't remember the year, but the one you get as a sample from downloadable content.

No comments:

Post a Comment