Thursday, January 26, 2012

Need for Speed: Shift or Forza Motorsport 3?

I getting confused what racing game to buy for my Xbox 360. I really liked Forza Motorsport 2, it was great. I downloaded NFS Shift demo and it was really good, the graphics is way better than FM3, and driving is more exciting and more action. But Forza 3 is really great, the gameplay is more realistic despite the graphics that isn't better than Shift. But what I like about Forza is the customization. For me, both games looks impressive.



So, what game?Need for Speed: Shift or Forza Motorsport 3?
I say forza 3. I cant believe you dont really like the graphics they are amazing. Custimization is great! The good thing is when you rank up your driver level you earn a free car. In the end its up to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment