Thursday, January 26, 2012

Is Forza Motorsport 3 for me?

I'm recently been thinking about buying Forza Motorsport 3 but I really don't know if it is the game for me. I heard its kind of like Gran Turismo and I've played the 3rd one and I got bored of it after a little bit, but I completely loved games like Need for Speed Most Wanted/Carbon/Underground. Also if you think of some other games that I might like than please state that in your answer too.Is Forza Motorsport 3 for me?
forza is a really good game. but is like the guy above me said. u could download the demo if u want and compare both. and the level of customization in forza 3 is far better than nfsIs Forza Motorsport 3 for me?
forza 3 is basically everything boring in any racing game, now i love the game and had waited for years for it to come out, but it is nothing like NFS, it feels real, it looks real, it plays real, sorry but real is boring. Get NFS shift if you like other NFS games.

No comments:

Post a Comment