Monday, January 30, 2012

Forza Motorsport 3 Driver Level?

My friend on Xbox Live is on his 3rd year on forza 3 and is already over driver level 35, i'm on my 4th and approaching 30. How can I get through them quick like him?Forza Motorsport 3 Driver Level?
Change your difficulty settings so you have a bigger total earning's %.



My difficulty is custom, Autobrake: OFF +10%, Anti-lock Brakes, Stability Control and Traction Control: ON +0%, Shifting: AUTOMATIC +0%, Suggested Line: OFF +15%, Opponent Difficulty: MEDIUM +5%, Damage, Fuel %26amp; Tire Wear: SIMULATION +15%. A total of +45% earnings. The maximum % increase you can get is +100%.



I'm not great at racing games and this setup is just right for me. I can still win the race but only just making it more fun and entertaining to play.Forza Motorsport 3 Driver Level?
You have to change the difficulty settings. If you drive automatic a big 15% increase is changing to stick shift and turning off auto brakes and making the CPU medium

No comments:

Post a Comment