Monday, January 23, 2012

Please could someone tell me how to create a party on Forza Motorsport 3?

Hello :-).



Like most car enthusiasts, I intend to be a petrolhead (I'm a very big car enthusiast by the way :-) ).

Anyway, How could I create a party for my friend to join? Because I saw a tip on the loading menu mentioning the party lobby. Please could I trouble someone to help me? Thank you :-).Please could someone tell me how to create a party on Forza Motorsport 3?
Umm...Ok Firstly you go onto Options and from there you click Shopping mode and then 'EXTRA HAPPINESS' and then you should get an new Option called ' PAR-TAY Mode ' now when you've done that you go to the grand Prix and fight elmo then tiger woods should come from the back and he asks you where his 'putter' is? then you reply yes you hand him a putter from no where then he says thank you and he'll reward you will 1000 silver coins but if you say no he hits you with his driver and it says you've been robed of 1000 gold coins and then you'll be able to create party's using PAR TAY mode :] Hope i helped

No comments:

Post a Comment